The benefits of using Lumious’s MEF-CECP Practice Exam Prep Assessments (Blueprint D) to study include:
- Flexibility: Work through the assessments in any order.
- Unlimited practice: Attempts are unlimited. Best practices suggest if your scores are below 80% to review your study materials again between re-attempts to avoid memorization of the answers.
- Learner reinforcement: The practice exams include grades to let you know where to focus your study efforts, and offer detailed explanations for both correct and distracter answers to reinforce the material. Each question contains images and references back to the content via a ‘check’ the answer feature.
- Efficiency: Increase your preparedness for taking the real exam.
- Duration: The subscription is valid for 1 year (365 days) from your purchase date.
1: MEF Carrier Ethernet Introduction
2: MEF Services & Attributes
3: MEF Class of Service (CoS) and Traffic Management
4: MEF Service Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (SOAM)
5: MEF Infrastructure, Operations, and Applications
6: MEF Certification Programs & Benefits
Plus a MEF-CECP Mock Exam (80 questions, 105 minutes)
While experience on a practice exam is not a guarantee to pass the real exam, you can use this official MEF-CECP Practice Exam Prep Assessments (Blueprint D) to take an additional step in your study program.
A score of 80% or better on the practice exams is a good indicator of learning comprehension.
The path to becoming a MEF Carrier Ethernet Certified Professional (MEF-CECP) is a rewarding one in terms of job opportunity, knowledge, and prestige.
- MEF-CECPs worldwide, have increased five-fold since 2015.
- The benefits of certification include:
- increased opportunities for career advancement and earnings
- and a documented way to demonstrate knowledge, experience and competency to employers and the industry
Most importantly, new MEF-CECPs join an elite set of professionals and thought leaders who have proven expertise in Carrier Ethernet and through networking with them gain significant industry contacts.
Certification can also demonstrate commitment to professional development and overall dedication to the industry.